At Faultless Healthcare Linen, our exposure control system ensures that we take every measure possible to keep our employees safe from exposures associated with handling soiled healthcare linens. We have developed and implemented an Exposure Control Plan that meets and exceeds TJC, CDC and OSHA regulations (29 CFR 1910.1030).
Faultless Healthcare Linen has laundry facilities in St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, and Kansas CIty, KS. We serve many of the leading medical facilities in the midwest.
HLAC Accredited Laundry
Faultless Healthcare Linen is an HLAC accredited laundry and we strictly adhere to all regulations in place by OSHA and other agencies for the proper handling of medical linens. We care about our employees and always ensure that safe practices are being used at all of our locations. Program Elements Include:
- Employee Blood Borne Pathogens & Exposure Control Plan
- Universal/Standard Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment selection and use
- Contaminated Sharps Discarding and Containment
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations and Post Exposure Follow-Up
- Biohazard Training Requirements and Annual Program Review
Please contact Faultless Linen at 800-676-2373 to learn more about our exposure control plan. We care about your questions, so please feel free to get in touch with us to have your concerns addressed. We look forward to hearing from you soon.